Email this page to a friend:
Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Articulated figure body
- Authentic likeness of Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard
- Detailed costume including authentic leather belt and fur elements
- Gamorrean Ax
- Two (2) sets of switch-out hands
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Kevin Ellis
- Don Rutherford
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryOne of nine Gamorrean Guards in Jabba the Hutt's palace, Gartogg is renowned for his particularly dense brand of stupidity - even for a Gamorrean. He works as a mindless enforcer of Jabba's orders, and even his fellow guards poke fun at his shortcomings. Gartogg had a knack for stumbling across the slain bodies of murder victims and carried the rotting corpses around with him, even after he left Jabba's palace to work in a smuggling ring.
From the planet Gamorr, the Gamorrean species consists of brutish, porcine humanoids who maintain a feudal level of technology and tolerate a remarkable amount of violence in their everyday activities. Interstellar procedures programs for visiting Gamorr consist of one line: DO NOT VISIT GAMORR.
Though Gamorreans have been introduced to modern blaster and weapon technology, they prefer to hack and slash with axes, swords and maces. They only use modern weaponry when off-planet. Most Gamorreans have green skin, pig-like snouts and yellowed tusks protruding from jowled cheeks. These complement the small, yellow horns the Gamorreans have growing from the top of their heads. Jabba the Hutt was known to use dim-witted Gamorreans as enforcers and bodyguards, outfitting them with leather and metal uniforms.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Another excellent figure and complement to Jabba's palace. Mine arrived in a crushed box but I know it's not Sideshow's fault. Fortunately, I care more for the figure than the box so will keep it and perhaps use the figure as a display piece. Can't wait to see what's next for the Star Wars line :)
Posted on Jun 14, 2011 9:41pm