Email this page to a friend:
Utapau Shadow Trooper Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Utapau Shadow Trooper
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Utapau Shadow Trooper Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Articulated Armored Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Detailed Fabric Bodysuit
- Highly Detailed Full Body Clone Shadow Trooper Armor Set
- Phase II Helmet Portrait
- One (1) pair flat palm hands
- One (1) pair thumbs up hands
- One (1) pair closed fists
- One (1) pair trigger grip hands
- One (1) pair C-grip hands
- One (1) right hand with one finger point
- One (1) left hand with two finger point
- One (1) left hand with two finger spread
- One (1) pair standing boot
- One (1) pair action boot
- BlasTech DC-15A Long Range Blaster Rifle
- BlasTech DC-15S Blaster Carbine
- Lower support extendable figure stand with Star Wars logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 5 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe brainchild of Armand Isard, Director of Republic Intelligence and Director-General of the Senate Bureau of Intelligence, the shadow trooper division was created mainly as a reconnaissance tool. Designed to augment the dwindling number of ARC troopers, shadow troopers operate singly or in pairs. They operate covertly, yet still in armor, posing as mercenaries of bounty hunters to slip quietly in and out of locations while quietly gathering intelligence.
Shadow trooper armor is based on standard Phase II clone armor. Strategically placed magseals allow the attachment of deceptive plating that alters the appearance of a shadow trooper. Different styles allow the shadow trooper to appear to be Hutt-hired mercenaries, Black Sun operatives, or independent bounty hunters. The plating is primarily cosmetic; it does disguise a clone trooper's sensor signature against detection devices. The plating also alters regular movement, preventing observers from recognizing the characteristic "clone gait."
When the Confederacy of Independent Systems stronghold was discovered on Utapau as General Grievous' hideout, a platoon of shadow troopers was assigned to infiltrate six sinkhole cities and place jammers that would allow the Republic army to invade without notice. Success of the shadow trooper division led to the creation of the Storm Commandos, as well as Blackhole's elite stormtrooper forces.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.