Email this page to a friend:
Imperial Throne Sixth Scale Figure Environment
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure Environment
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Imperial Throne 1:6 Scale Environment captures every detail of the seat from which Emperor Palpatine secretly wields the power of the dark side and deceives the citizens of the Republic. Craft of high-quality polystone with side-to-side swiveling capability, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Imperial Throne 1:6 Scale Environment is a stunning addition to any collection, and the perfect complement to your Star Wars 12-inch Figure collection and Emperor Palpatine 12-inch Figure (available separately).
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure Environment
- Product Size:
- 10" H (254mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 7" L (177.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 12.00" H (304.8mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 9.00" L (228.6mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 8 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 11 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThrough intricate planning and dazzling adaptability, the Sith Master Darth Sidious rose to the office of Supreme Chancellor, regarded by galactic citizens as an unwavering defender of the Republic in the grim days of the Clone Wars. Their trust and reverence granted him the power necessary to engineer the Clone Wars and manipulate the Jedi with the firm intent to destroy the Order and enslave the galaxy.
As the disguised Sith Master, Palpatine had many willing servants and aides. The greatest and most tragic of these is Anakin Skywalker, the accomplished young Jedi Knight. Luring him to the Dark Side with promises of power, Palpatine planted seeds of doubt and fostered Anakin's growing resentment of his suppressed status within the Jedi Order. Overwhelmed by fear and a hunger for power, Anakin becomes Darth Vader, the grim enforcer of Palpatine's will. Following his new master's dark orders, Darth Vader razed the Jedi temple, while Palpatine enacted Order 66, killing the many Jedi scattered across the galaxy fighting in the Clone Wars.
The next day Palpatine called for a special session of the Galactic Senate. Despite his terrible disfigurement, he appeared before the assembled politicians of the Republic and gave a stirring speech of how he narrowly escaped a treacherous Jedi rebellion. He assured the people of the Republic that his resolve had not faltered and promised to eradicate corruption from the bloated bureaucracy, reform the government to form a new, more powerful, more secure institution. That day, before thunderous applause, Palpatine declared himself Emperor and took his seat on the Imperial Throne.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Pretty nice piece
Got my Imperial throne today. I must say the throne is brilliant. Really top notch. The fact that it spins is awesome. The only minor negative is that my Palpatine Sith Lord doesn't really fit in there. His head hits the top. I'm guessing the Emperor when he arrives will fit better. I hope.
Posted on Jul 09, 2010 8:32pm