Email this page to a friend:
Infantry Battle Droids Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Infantry Battle Droids
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Infantry Battle Droids Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Two (2) Newly Developed and Fully Articulated Battle Droid Bodies with over 20+ points of articulation each
- Authentic and hand painted deco application with detailed weathering deco
- Two (2) Detailed Backpacks with droid identification numbering and extending antennae
- Two (2) E-5 Blaster Rifles
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tim Niver
- Jared Chapman
- Nathan Eakins
- Pascual Wawoe
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWhile critics would be quick to point out a battle droid's mindlessness as a fault, the proponents of the mechanized soldiers would counter that it is instead a virtue. A mindless soldier is a loyal soldier, unquestioning of orders, easily controlled, and absolutely fearless. Battle droids are tall, gaunt humanoids with exposed joints and bone-white metal finishes that gives them an eerie resemblance to animated skeletons.
Battle droid infantry is frightening in its uniformity -- only a numerical marking on the back of a comlink booster pack serves to distinguish one droid from another. Droids with specialized functions have distinct colored markings on their armor. Blue denotes pilot droids. Red denotes security droids. Yellow denotes command droids, which function with increased autonomy compared to the standard infantry. For the Trade Federation, the battle droid infantry piloted STAPs, MTTs, and AATs as well as their colossal battleships. For ease of storage and transportation, battle droids could compress into less than half their size.
Following the Naboo debacle, the Galactic Republic enacted strict legislation that prohibited the use of battle droid armies. The Trade Federation has shown its disrespect for Republic law in the past, and for years, many feared that the numerous foundries scattered throughout the galaxy were still churning out assembly lines of tireless soldiers.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Awesome in every way
I just got my Battle Droids today, and am I blown away. These things are way more articulate than I thought they would be. I was worried for the lack of stands, but of course Sideshow quality set that at ease.
Posted on Jan 13, 2012 9:37pm