Email this page to a friend:
Yoda - Jedi Mentor Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Yoda - Jedi Mentor
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Yoda - Jedi Mentor Sixth Scale Figure features:
- All new portrait and newly developed articulated 5.5" tall body
- Detailed costume including robe, tunic, and belt
- Two (2) sets of switch-out hands
- Two (2) sets of switch-out feet
- Herb pouch
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 5.5" H (139.7mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Matt Aylward
- Kevin Ellis
- Joe Allard
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWhile the oppression of the cruel Empire hangs like a dark shroud over the galaxy, the few remaining Jedi have gone into hiding to protect their knowledge and ways. Darth Vader, charged with hunting down and eliminating the last Jedi for his master, has scoured the galaxy in search of the stragglers, but, even two decades after the great purge began, a precious few have eluded him. On the arid world of Tatooine, baking under the rays of two Suns, Vader's former friend and master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, watches over the Dark Lord's son in secret from his humble desert hermitage. Half a galaxy away, on a world even less hospitable, the serene and gentle master Yoda, bides his time amid the swamp-life of the soggy planet Dagobah. Once among the greatest of all Jedi, Yoda has chosen this exile to preserve the hope of redemption and freedom for the galaxy.
Under the boughs of dripping gnarl trees and between their twisted roots, the old master has built himself a cozy home of mud and clay. Here he sits in meditation and quiet contemplation of the Force, his consciousness attuned to the shifting tides of the great energy field that surrounds and binds all living things, awaiting the day when a new hope will emerge to free the galaxy from Sith tyranny.
That hope lies in the secret offspring of the Dark Lord, young Luke Skywalker and his sister Leia. Separated and hidden by Yoda when they were born, the twins share an affinity for the Force and a destiny that he aspires to help them fulfill. When Luke comes to Dagobah in search of guidance, Yoda undertakes to train him in the ancient ways of the Jedi, which he has protected all these long years. Though their time is short, Yoda unlocks in Luke his innate Force affinity and seeks to enlighten him in understanding of the subtle ways in which it works. Only through the children of Anakin Skywalker can Yoda hope to bring about an end to the Emperor's rule and undo his own failure with Anakin himself, now hopelessly lost to the Dark Side.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
THIS is the Yoda 1/6 collectors have been waiting for. Excellent articulation, intricate paint work, lots of extra hands (and feet!) and a LOG! :) It's been a long wait for the odd-sized and shaped characters in the SSC 1/6 line but now that they are here it was worth every second. Thanks Sideshow!
Posted on Mar 01, 2011 8:49pm