Email this page to a friend:
Mos Eisley Cantina - Band Nook Sixth Scale Figure Environment
From the infamous watering hole of the Tatooine desert comes the Mos Eisley Cantina - Band Nook Environment. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Mos Eisley Cantina - Band Nook Environment is an outstanding addition to any collection, an iconic scene perfect for any display.
The Mos Eisley Cantina - Band Nook Sixth Scale Figure Environment features:
- Highly detailed and sculpted with interior and exterior environment display options
- Interior Cantina Lights
- Removable double-sided window graphic
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure Environment
- Product Size:
- 17.5" H (444.5mm) x 24" W (609.6mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 20.00" H (508mm) x 26.00" W (660.4mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 17.00 lbs (7.71 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 52 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 71 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Demonte (Sculpt)
- Heath Hammond (Paint)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryA welcome oasis in the middle of the blazing desert of Tatooine, the Mos Eisley Cantina hosts a bizarre and sometimes dangerous array of alien patrons, from Ithorians to Rodians, seeking shade, business and refreshment. A few steps into the dimly lit main room, one finds a scattering of booths and tables. An alien band plays a lively tune in the corner, and a gruff bartender slings exotic concoctions from behind a rounded bar.
Now owned by a Wookiee proprietor named Chalmun, deals of all kinds are made in this infamous meeting place, including the one struck between Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi hiring Han Solo and Chewbacca for transport. Chalmun's personal distaste for droids lead him to install a droid detecter in the foyer to alert patrons of any mechanicals entering the bar.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Wow! Thid just arrived and it is huge! Think I will display it with the rear wall facing out - next to my Dewback and a couple of sandtroppers... or I may display it 'in the round' - either way Sideshow have done a fantastic job with this one. It will really bring the figures to life.
Posted on Oct 12, 2012 1:39pm