Email this page to a friend:
Bossk Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Bossk Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional 'Snarling' Bossk Head for Alternate Display
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the newest addition to the Star Wars Scum and Villainy Sixth Scale figure line, the ruthless Trandoshan Bounty Hunter, Bossk.
The Bossk Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Highly Detailed and Hand Painted Head
- Intricate Pressure Suit and Flak Vest with Gaskets and Fittings
- Two (2) Sets of Interchangeable Hands
- Two (2) Sets of Interchangeable Feet: Standard and Action Versions
- Relby V-10 Micro Grenade Launcher
- Prometheus 1.2 Body featuring Newly Sculpted Trandoshan Forearms and Lower Legs
- Lower support extendable figure stand with Star Wars logo
- Sideshow Exclusive: Additional 'Snarling' Bossk Head for Alternate Display
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm) x 4.5" W (114.3mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 7.00" W (177.8mm) x 3.50" L (88.9mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 5 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Heath Hammond (Paint)
- Serang Kim (Costume)
- Kevin Ellis (Costume)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe dreaded bounty hunter Bossk's reputation as a killer began at birth, when he clawed his way out of his own egg and, moments later, devoured each and every one of his unhatched siblings. This display of savage dominance impressed Bossk's father and earned him his name, which, in his native Trandoshan, translates to, 'devours his prey.'
As he matured, Bossk developed a reputation for slaughtering and skinning Wookiees a Trandoshan tradition that threw him head-to-head with Chewbacca and Han Solo on several occasions. Their continued run-ins developed into a long-standing rivalry, and when he was approached by Darth Vader to hunt down and capture the Millenium Falcon, Bossk eagerly accepted the opportunity. That particular bounty was denied to Bossk, however, when Han Solo and his friends were tracked by Boba Fett to Bespin's Cloud City after the Battle of Hoth.
Despite this significant loss, his tenure as a bounty hunter was mostly successful, spanning the time period from the Clone Wars and the Dark Times, all the way through the Rebellion and beyond. A true renegade, Bossk's lengthy career found him toe-to-toe with Jabba the Hutt, the Galactic Empire, the Old Republic, and the Jedi Order. Bossk eventually even killed and devoured his own father for leadership of the Bounty Hunter's Guild.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
bounty for hire
this is an awsome bossk figure in this scale in a long time. the detailing is outstanding!!! great job sideshow. now bring us the rest of the bounty hunters.denge, 4-lom, zuckuss so we can display them like they were in the movie. maybe make the hall way for diorama to display them with
Posted on Jan 19, 2013 1:42pm