Email this page to a friend:
Figrin D'an Sixth Scale Figure
Keep an eye out for the rest of the Modal Nodes, coming soon!
The Figrin D'an Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Articulated Prometheus 1.2 Body with over 30 point of articulation
- Sculpted Bith neck and forearms
- Hand painted Figrin D'an portrait
- Fabric undershirt
- Fabric shirt
- Fabric pants
- One (1) pair standing Bith boots
- One (1) pair Bith C-grip hands
- One (1) pair Bith open palm hands
- Detailed Kloo Horn instrument
- Detailed Fanfar instrument
- Lower support extendable figure stand with Star Wars logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Nathan Eakins
- Tim Miller
- Tim Niver
- Nathan Mansfield
- Adrienne Smith
- Kevin Ellis
- Heath Hammond
- Jesse Lincoln
- Amy Carpenter
- Adam Smith
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryA Bith alien from the planet Clak'dor VII, Figrin D'an is the Kloo Horn playing front man of the Mos Eisley Cantina band the Modal Nodes, commonly nicknamed the Bith Band. Figrin is an avid gambler, and he pays off his debts by playing gigs, while trying to keep his band mates out of trouble. Like most of his alien race, Figrin remains neutral in the politically complex Republic, preferring to stay outside the conflict between the Rebels and the Imperials.
Before their days playing at the cantina, the Modal Nodes, like so many bands, had their ups and downs as their front man, Figrin D'an, struggled to master his demons. The band accepted a contract to be the house musicians for Jabba the Hutt, but once they realized Jabba's reputation for executing "employees" who displeased him, they began to regret taking the job. Breaching their contract, Figrin D'an took a lucrative offer to play at a wedding, knowing that the job would give them enough money to escape from Jabba's Palace. On the night of the wedding, Figrin's penchant for gambling had him placing their payment on a game, much to the chagrin of his band mates. Luckily for them, Jabba had heard of their breach of contract and came after the band just as a troop of Stormtroopers raided the casino, creating a distracting fight that allowed the band to escape. Soon after the Modal Nodes reached safety, Figrin D'an lost control of his gambling again, this time wagering the band's instruments. He lost. At the band's insistence, Figrin played another hand in hopes of winning back their equipment and was finally successful. After the incident, Figrin cleaned up his act, and the band played throughout the galaxy before landing their regular gig in the Mos Eisley Cantina.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
The "Band" Is Slowly Reuniting On My Shelf!
Great job, Sideshow! Fantastic detail in the hands, head sculpt and instruments. Can't wait to get the rest of the Modal Nodes together with Figrin! Now, I just need to save some cash and purchase the Cantina Inviro. to complete the scene! Thanks for bringing these guys to life, Sideshow!
Posted on Dec 01, 2011 8:32am