Email this page to a friend:
Yoda: Jedi Master Sixth Scale Figure
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Yoda: Jedi Master Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Holocron Cube Accessory
Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents the Yoda: Jedi Master Sixth Scale Figure. Inspired by his appearance in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the wise and powerful Jedi is crafted in 1:6 scale. This highly detailed figure captures Yoda's familiar expressions with interchangeable head sculpts, and includes Jedi Council and Hover chair accessories to recreate memorable scenes from the Jedi High Council and Jedi Temple.
The Yoda: Jedi Master Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Two portraits, Traditional (Wise Expression) and Fierce (Lightsaber Duel)
- Jedi Council Chair
- Small Hover Chair includes stand
- Lit and Unlit Sabers
- Multiple Switch Out Hands, including: Force Push and Lightsaber
- Multiple Switch Out Feet, including: standing and relaxed
- Sideshow Exclusive: Holocron Cube Accessory
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 5.5" H (139.7mm) x 3.5" W (88.9mm)
Jedi Council Chair:
4.5" H (114.3mm) x 7.5" W (190.5mm) x 5.75" L (146.05mm)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mike Najera (Paint)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Andy Bergholtz (Sculpt)
- Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
- Tim Niver (Sculpt)
- Kevin Ellis (Costume)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryFor 800 years he has trained Jedi. All of them. Sharing with his students nearly a thousand years of accumulated wisdom and knowledge, he has led them through their youngling years, teaching them the mysteries of The Force until their acceptance by their Masters as Padawan learners. He has maintained a connection with them through The Force, offering guidance to each as they require it. He feels the life and the death of every Jedi he has taught, regardless of the distance between them.
And so, Jedi Master Yoda feels a great disturbance in The Force as the young Jedi, Anakin Skywalker, is seduced by the Dark Side and becomes the agent of evil, Darth Vader. He feels the death of every Jedi Master, Knight, Padawan, and Youngling slaughtered en masse on the orders of Vader's Sith master, Darth Sidious.
Heavy of heart and burdened with terrible purpose, Master Yoda understands that only he has the strength and skill to combat Lord Sidious and end his reign of darkness before it begins. So he sends the only other living Jedi, Obi-wan Kenobi, to destroy the Dark Lord's apprentice who was once his best friend. Leaving Yoda to face the newly-crowned Emperor on his own.
After an epic battle that shatters the Republic Senate chamber, Yoda ultimately fails in his quest to destroy Darth Sidious. He consigns himself to exile on the planet Dagobah, where he awaits the coming-of-age of the twin babes who represent the galaxy's final hope against the oppression of The Sith.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.