Email this page to a friend:
'The Soldiers of the White Hand' Medallion No. 6 Polystone Medallion
You are looking for:
'The Soldiers of the White Hand' Medallion No. 6
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Lord of the Rings Medallions (16 in all) represent the very best in low-relief artistry. The Medallions were originally crafted in New Zealand by the same artisans at Weta Workshop that have worked on all three films in the epic trilogy. Those artisans created a beautiful range of Medallions that capture a moment of what you will see on each film. Presented with an aged bronze patina, along with a Certificate of Authenticity, these medallions measure approximately 6" (diameter) and are limited to 10,000 pcs. per release. View additional info.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Polystone Medallion
- Product Size:
- 6" H (152.4mm) x 6" W (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: WETA Workshop
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryBred in the pits of Isengard, Saruman's mighty Uruk-hai soldiers were a fearsome new kind of Orc. Equipped for war, they were sent out under their captain, Lurtz, to hunt down the Fellowship. Uruk-hai were unlike any Orcs to come before them, tall and straight, strong-limbed and fearless even in daylight. They wielded sturdy, straight blades and thick shields.
Best Medallion Of Them All
This is probably the best medallion of the 16 due to the sheer detail, as soon as i opened it i was amazed to see a relatively small thing with such great detail. Lurtz is very striking and recognisable on this piece. I would recommend this medallion to any "True LOTR Fan" Cheers Weta
Posted on Aug 09, 2006 8:12am