Email this page to a friend:
Obi-Wan Kenobi - 'Sabotage' Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
Obi-Wan Kenobi - 'Sabotage'
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Obi-Wan Kenobi - 'Sabotage' - Dual Display Diorama, depicting the skilled Jedi Master on a mission to allow his allies to escape from the dreaded Death Star and its tractor beam. The diorama scene can be removed from the tabletop display base and mounted on a wall for alternate display, and features an LED light-up function in the Reactor Core for added authenticity. Each diorama is cast in high-quality, heavyweight polystone, then hand-finished to exacting detail. Each piece is individually hand-numbered, and packaged in a durable foam interior and stunning printed box. The Obi-Wan Kenobi - 'Sabotage '- Dual Display Diorama is an outstanding addition to any collection.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 8" D (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.75" H (374.65mm) x 11.25" W (285.75mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 13 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 15 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Matt Aylward
- Trevor Grove
- Toi Ogunyoku
- Bernardo Esquivel
- Tom Gilliland
- Joe Allard
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWith the rise of Imperial power in the galaxy and the fall of the Jedi Order, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi retreated to the isolated deserts of the planet Tatooine. Loyal to the Republic, Kenobi was silently observing the young farmboy Luke Skywalker from afar, whose future was unknowingly linked to the survival of the Jedi and the Rebellion. When Obi-Wan saves Luke from a band of Tusken Raiders, he begins to mentor young Skywalker in the ways of the Force, and together with starship captain Han Solo, his copilot Chewbacca and the two droids R2-D2 and C-3PO, they set out for the planet Alderaan to help the Rebel leader Princess Leia Organa.
When they arrive at Alderaan's coordinates aboard the Millennium Falcon, they find the planet obliterated by the Empire's dreaded Death Star and Leia captive aboard the Imperial space station. Suddenly, an Imperial fighter flies by the Falcon, and as they chase after it, they are caught in the Death Star's tractor beam and pulled aboard. The rebels take cover in the hidden smuggling compartments, and when Imperial troops board the ship, Luke and Han disable them and steal their armor in order to infiltrate the detention block and find Leia. Sensing that this may be their last encounter, Obi-Wan tells Luke, "The Force will be with you... always," and sets out for the Death Star's reactor core to power down the tractor beam and allow the Millennium Falcon's escape once Princess Leia has been rescued.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
"That's no moon, It's a spacestation"
Very cool diorama, very detailed and extreme good likeness of Alec Guinness. Love the light up feature but had a hard time finding the switch. It would be great if the switch was on the panel where Obi-Wan stands in front Otherwise a great diorama from a classic movie:-)
Posted on Sep 30, 2009 9:14pm