Email this page to a friend:
Carnotaurus Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the latest addition to the Sideshow's Dinosauria collectible line, the Carnotaurus Maquette - Faux Bronze Edition. This dynamic maquette captures the grace and power of this ancient animal of the Cretaceous Period. Designed with the insight of renowned paleoartists, each piece is cast in high-quality polystone, hand finished in a stunning faux-bronze treatment. The Carnotaurus Maquette - Faux Bronze Edition is an impressive museum quality piece, an outstanding addition to any display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm) x 7" W (177.8mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 15.00" H (381mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 20.00" L (508mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 19 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Steve Riojas
- Adrian Taboada
- Anthony Mestas
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryOver 60 million years ago, the once-lush jungles of what would later be known as Patagonia have withered, the dry ground cracked and thirsty. Food has become scarce for the prehistoric beings that roam these lands, and as the day comes to a close, the Carnotaurus has yet to find sustenance. With the sun setting, the young bull becomes agitated and wrestles in his hunt.
Sensing movement in the distance, the Carnotaurus stalks warily forward, prepared either to fight or to devour. As he closes in on the rustling in the underbrush, the towering 7-meter carnivore crouches low to the ground. He comes to the clearing of a dried riverbed, and there on the other side is his feast. Springing from his cover in the fallen trees, the Carnotaurus sets out in a thundering run and lunges downward, his heavy jaw capturing the stunned prey and satisfy the ravenous animal.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.