Email this page to a friend:
Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust
You are looking for:
Legendary Scale Bust
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Joining Sideshow's award winning line of Star Wars collectibles is the Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust. Each piece is individually hand painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Depicting the Sith Master in outstanding detail, the Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust is an outstanding addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Legendary Scale Bust
- Product Size:
- 16.5" H (419.1mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 7" D (177.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 9.00" L (228.6mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 17 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 23 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mat Falls
- Joe Allard
- Tom Gilliland
- Bernardo Esquivel
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryBehind a curtain of secrecy lurked Darth Sidious, the mysterious Sith Lord and puppet-master of the tumultuous events that brought an end to the Republic. The Sith order had been thought extinct for a millennium, yet somehow, two survived - Sith Master Darth Plagueis and his apprentice, Darth Sidious. True to Sith tradition, Sidious killed Plagueis upon learning his Master's secrets and took an apprentice of his own.
Positioning himself as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine in the Senate, Darth Sidious rose to power over the Galactic Republic while secretly orchestrating the Clone Wars and seeking for himself a witting apprentice. As he worked to overthrow the Republic and take the galaxy for the dark side, his search for a student lead him to the young Anakin Skywalker, a resentful young Jedi Padawan whose own anger and sadness made him a winning candidate to become an apprentice in the war between the Jedi and the Sith.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Not for an Empire...
No regret buying this one, great bust and love the design. Would put 5 stars but for the eyes. Somehow I would rather have a straight gaze from the Emperor... but it's a personal feeling. Hope they keep going with that LSB serie.
Posted on Oct 27, 2011 12:30pm