Email this page to a friend:
Jason Voorhees Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Jason Voorhees: The Terror of Crystal Lake Statue, depicting the legendary horror icon of the Friday the 13th film series. Each piece is hand-painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Jason Voorhees: The Terror of Crystal Lake Statue is the perfect addition to any horror collection.
- Friday the 13th
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 16" H (406.4mm) x 10.5" W (266.7mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 11 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 16 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Paul Komoda
- Steve Riojas
- Anthony Mestas
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryA towering masked killing machine, Jason Voorhees has slashed his way through eleven Friday the 13th films, rising again and again from his watery grave to inflict brutal revenge on any hapless teens, camp counselors, or poor souls who dare trespass the cursed and haunted shores of Camp Crystal Lake. Once a living man, Jason is now an unstoppable supernatural being, and even though his torn and decomposed body wears all the damage inflicted upon him by his would-be destroyers, Jason will not rest until all who cross him are dead. Jason Voorhees is now and forever the terror of Crystal Lake.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Lock your doors Campers!
Simply a stunning Jason Voorhees piece! The base is awesome and so gruesome :) My only issue is the machette. It is a cheaply made plastic piece and does not live up to the standards of Sideshow. Other than that, its an awesome statue!
Posted on Nov 13, 2010 7:53am