Email this page to a friend:
Legolas Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Legolas Polystone Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional switch-out hands with knives for alternate display.
Joining Sideshow's line of 'The Lord of the Rings' collectibles, the Legolas Statue captures the essence of this dynamic member of the Fellowship. Offering a maquette style study of the Elven Prince of Mirkwood, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Legolas Statue is an outstanding addition to any 'The Lord of the Rings' collection, an integral addition to Sideshow's 'The Lord of the Rings' statue series.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 14" H (355.6mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 8" L (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 18 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Trevor Grove
- David Igo
- Joe Allard
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAn Elven prince from the forest kingdom of Mirkwood, Legolas Greenleaf joined the Fellowship of the Ring as a representative of his people, vowing to protect Frodo through the power of his mighty bow. Legolas possesses the keen eyesight and sharp ears characteristic of his race. His endurance and skill were of great help to the Fellowship, but his loyalty and friendship were even greater assets to his companions. Legolas grew fond of the Hobbits and loved and supported Aragorn, but the strongest bond he formed was an unlikely friendship with Gimli the dwarf, in spite of the enmity between their peoples.
After the breaking of the Fellowship at Amon Hen, Legolas joined Aragorn and Gimli in the hunt for the Uruks who had captured Merry and Pippin. Talent and great skill allowed him to descry the signs of their enemies from afar, while constantly scanning for signs of the young Hobbits amid the trodden mud of the Uruks' trail. Legolas' aid proved vital in the quest to destroy Sauron and save Middle-earth.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
True prince of Mirkwood
I am really impressed with how this piece turned out. Legolas is not an easy sculpt to do, and with such a popular character you would really have to know what you are doing. Well, you never fail to impress Sideshow. Thank you for an amazing piece! Keep up the good work with this line!
Posted on Nov 10, 2011 8:06pm