Email this page to a friend:
T-800 Polystone Statue
From the sci-fi classic 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day', the T-800 Statue is a stunning representation of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the legendary cyborg. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The T-800 Statue is an outstanding representation of the T2 hero, a stunning addition to any display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 19.00" H (482.6mm) x 10.5" W (266.7mm) x 8" D (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 23.00" H (584.2mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 11 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 19 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Andy Bergnoltz
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryOne of the most iconic characters ever envisioned, the Terminator was brought to life on the big screen through the artistry and imagination of James Cameron and Stan Winston. They faced a particular difficult challenge with casting the central character, the T-800. The actor needed to have physical presence, and somehow convey true menace and purpose while remaining robotic and stoic. They found perfection with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the famed bodybuilder and actor. Arnold returned to play the T-800 in T2, where he faced a new challenge - making the T-800 a believable guardian and endowing the character with enough personality to make get the audience emotionally invested in the T-800. Arnold pulled it off beautifully, and with the help of Winston's effects and Cameron's eye, the T-800 was real once more, now with real depth and perhaps even a little heart.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.