Email this page to a friend:
Aragorn as Strider Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Aragorn as Strider
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Aragorn as Strider Polystone Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Switch-out un-hooded portrait for alternate display
Launching Sideshow's new line of 'The Lord of the Rings' collectibles, the Aragorn as Strider Statue captures the essence of this dynamic character as the hooded ranger. Offering a maquette style study of the veiled heir of Isildor, each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Aragorn as Strider Statue is an outstanding addition to any 'The Lord of the Rings' collection, the beginning of Sideshow's new 'The Lord of the Rings' statue series.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 14.5" H (368.3mm) x 11.5" W (292.1mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 13 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 17 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Adam Smith
- Trevor Grove
- David Igo
- Joe Allard
- Bernardo Esquivel
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryLast descendant of the ancient kings, Aragorn is fated to one day claim the long empty throne of Gondor in Minas Tirith, should he prove to himself that he is worthy of the task. It is a post he never wanted, yet by his valor and nobility of heart, Aragorn is led to fulfill his destiny and to guide the people of Gondor toward their uncertain future. Before being crowned under his Elven name Elessar, the king in waiting has one final test to face: watching over the young hobbit Frodo Baggins, bearer of the One Ring and keeper of Middle-earth's fate.
In his years removed from society, Aragorn takes on the name of Strider, and traverses the outlying forests as a regarded ranger. Learning of Frodo's journey, Strider meets the young hobbit and his companions along their way and guides them safely to the haven of Rivendell, where they are joined by more companions and form the Fellowship of the Ring, fated with the burden of destroying Sauron's powerful ring. Aragorn and the Fellowship faithfully protect Frodo from many foes and perils, but Aragorn is ultimately unable to guard Frodo against the most dangerous enemy - the Ring itself. Although his heart is pure and his will strong enough to refuse the offer of the One Ring's power, Aragorn cannot promise to protect Frodo from other allies and friends who might be overcome by the temptation of the Ring. It is with a heavy heart that Aragorn allows Frodo to continue the journey without his protection. Aragorn continues his quest to aid Frodo, taking dark and difficult paths, rallying and uniting the Men of Middle-Earth to defend against the gathering darkness.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Just got my statue. Beautiful and awesome. Bow and the arrows seem quite delicate. So be careful handling it. So worth it. Great job Sideshow! May you never stop making LOTR statues.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011 3:43am