Email this page to a friend:
Darth Maul - Mythos Polystone Statue
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the Darth Maul Mythos Statue. Inspired by the Star Wars Tale 'Nameless', the powerful Sith is envisioned in a strong, almost meditative pose; incorporating design elements reminiscent of a Ronin warrior. Crafted in 1:5 scale with Sideshow's trademark attention to detail, the Darth Maul Mythos statue stands over 18 inches tall; a distinctive addition to any collection.
Visit Sideshow Experience to learn more about Star Wars Mythos and the story and art behind Darth Maul
The Darth Maul - Mythos Polystone Statue features:
- Switch out hands, Maul is armed with his signature lightsaber, or wields both lightsaber and wooden staff.
- Switch out portraits, choose between Maul's meditative or menacing expressions
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 9.5" L (241.3mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 20.00" H (508mm) x 11.50" W (292.1mm) x 11.50" L (292.1mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 15 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 27 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tom Gilliland (Creative Direction)
- Seth Rinaldi (Design)
- David Igo (Design)
- Walter O'Neal (Sculpt)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- Sandy Shaffer (Paint)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory'Let it be nothing more than what it is; an instrument of murder, and nameless'
Maul is ordered to the Jentares system to seek out and kill the Jedi master Siolourmanka. The reclusive Jedi proves to be a more than worthy opponent, disarming Maul with a simple wooden staff. Defeated, but determined to earn redemption, Maul retreats to regroup and constructs a new weapon to aid him in this task. Forging together two sabers, he creates the double-bladed lightsaber that will become his trademark.
Their second encounter plays out very much as the first. Manka forces Maul into a vulnerable position, with his staff pressed to Mauls throat, and Maul seemingly unable to counter with his saber. Siolourmanka declares victory, but too soon; Maul triggers the second blade of his saber, which ignites directly into the Jedi's back. Upon his return, Darth Sidious encourages him to name this unique and deadly weapon, but Darth Maul chooses to leave it nameless.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
The Sith Lord Lives!!!!
I just got my Mythos statue in this week and I must say the wait was definitely worth it, the muscular anatomy of this piece is unreal! A must have for every Star Wars fan.
Posted on Jan 18, 2013 1:12pm