Email this page to a friend:
Madame Hydra Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Joining the Sideshow Collectibles Marvel line is the Madame Hydra Comiquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presenting the viper vixen in approximately 1:5 scale, The Madame Hydra Comiquette is the perfect addition to any Marvel display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 17" H (431.8mm) x 6" W (152.4mm) x 6" L (152.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 19.00" H (482.6mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 9 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 22 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Idol Workshop
- Seth Rinaldi
- Joe Allard
- Brandy Anderson
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe woman who would become the Madame Hydra (a.k.a. Viper, Leona Hiss, Mrs. Smith) was born in the 1920's, orphaned at a young age by the death of her parents in an Eastern European revolution. In escaping the war-torn country, an unspecified accident scarred the right side of her face, and to compensate, she began wearing her hair so that it hid her disfigurement. She struggled for survival, wandering throughout Europe, finding crime to be her only means of survival. At some point, she entered into a pact with the Elder God Chthon that slowed her aging process, allowing her to become a fearsome mercenary and criminal as the years passed.
Later, Madame Hydra, then known as Viper, found a mentor in Seraph, adventurer and guardian against the Hand ninja clan. Together, they helped rescue Wolverine from Sabretooth, and he also became Seraph's pupil. Viper joined the subversive organization Hydra as one of the few female agents it had at that time. Ever ambitious, she quickly navigated her way to the highest ranks. When the Supreme Hydra of the time was believed to have died in the destruction of Hydra Island, the organization fragmented. Calling herself Madame Hydra, she seized control of the faction operating out of New York City.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Introducing Madame Hydra
The Sculpting - Superb! The Coloring - Exquisite! The Pose - Sexy! The Attitude - Confident! Overall - Outstanding!! Madame Hydra is a winner!!
Posted on Aug 18, 2012 4:41am