Email this page to a friend:
Angel Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Joining the Sideshow Collectibles Marvel line is the Angel Comiquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presenting the avenging hero in approximately 1:5 scale, The Angel Comiquette is the perfect addition to any Marvel display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 20" H (508mm) x 29" W (736.6mm) x 8" D (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 22.00" H (558.8mm) x 31.00" W (787.4mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 26 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 36 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mike Najera
- David Cortes
- David Igo
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryBorn into an extremely wealthy family, young Warren attended a prestigious East Coast boarding school where he roomed with Cameron Hodge. Warren's life changed forever the day he began sprouting wings from his shoulder blades, but he hid them under his clothes. Later, when fire struck his dormitory, Warren discovered while escaping that his wings enabled him to fly. Donning a blond wig and long nightshirt to disguise himself as an anonymous "angel," Warren saved the other students. Warren soon became the costumed crime-fighting Avenging Angel and attracted the attention of Professor Xavier who recruited him as a founding member of the heroic, mutant X-Men team.
After his father was killed by agents of the criminal Dazzler, Warren investigated and was shocked to learn that the Dazzler was his uncle Burt, who had been using his brother's company as a cover for his crimes. In the ensuing battle, Warren as Angel dropped the Dazzler from a great height and presumed him dead; but Burt survived, and plotted to marry Warren's mother Kathryn in an effort to secure the family fortune. Furthermore, Burt had arranged for Kathryn to be secretly, gradually poisoned. Angel and the X-Men foiled Burt's plan, though too late to save Kathryn.
When the sentient island Krakoa captured the X-Men, Professor X assembled a new squad of X-Men to rescue them. After this, most of the original students - including Angel - left the team. Warren inherited his family fortune and used a portion of it to fund a Los Angeles-based super-team, the Champions. Warren revealed to the general public that he was the Angel, though his connection to Xavier's school remained secret. The Champions later disbanded, and Angel went on to fight with the X-Men for a time and later joined the Defenders before reuniting with the X-Men again in recent years.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This Statue Soars!!
This is by far the most majestic and imposing statue I have ever seen and owned. The incredible 29" wingspan dominates my display case and is the focal point of my collection. Incredible!!
Posted on May 01, 2012 6:55pm