Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Spike Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional switch-out 'vampire' portrait for alternate display.
Celebrating Joss Whedons long-running television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer comes the Spike Statue. This detailed sculpture presents William the Bloody in 1:5 scale, ready to take on the slayer. Each piece is individually painted and finished with unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Spike Statue is an outstanding addition to any collection, a must-have for all Whedon fans.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 16" H (406.4mm) x 7" W (177.8mm) x 11" L (279.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 13.00" L (330.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 13 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 23 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Gabe Garcia
- Seth Rinaldi
- Joe Allard
- Mireya Romo-Bowen
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory"I'm a vampire. I *know* something about evil."
Evil, brash, brutal and clever, Spike (a.k.a. William the Bloody) was one of the most infamous vampires ever documented by the Council of Watchers. A slayer of two Slayers, Spike terrorized Europe and beyond with Angelus, Darla and his sire, Drusilla for more than a century. In the episode "Fool For Love", Buffy is thrown by an injury she receives from a normal vampire, so she seeks Spike's council on how he was able to kill two Slayers. Spike agrees to share his history, for a price. What is revealed to the audience is the surprising tale of William, a shy, 1800s poet that, on the heels of a devastating romantic rejection, ended up in the arms of Drusilla and his ultimate vampiric salvation.
Barely 200 years-old when he makes his first appearance in the episode "School Hard," Spike, also known in vampire circles as William the Bloody, earned his nickname by torturing his victims with railroad spikes. As a British vampire with punk rock attitude, Spike wildly sails into Sunnydale to help his sickly vampire girlfriend, Drusilla, get better by tapping some evil energy emanating from the Hellmouth. Although he brags about killing two Slayers, he can't seem to conquer Buffy, and is even hit with an ax by Buffy's protective mom. By the end of the second season, Spike resorts to betraying all his demon buddies to the Slayer in order to escape with his true love, Drusilla.
As the seasons progressed, Spike's nefarious vampiric ways were always the expected, but the slow reveal of his past from human poet to the sadistic, William the Bloody proved to be an even more compelling tale. Spike admitted that it was only as a vampire that he truly learned how to live, and a new phase of his vampire existence evolved due to his association with Buffy, and being chipped by The Initiative. Unable to harm humans, Spike was forced to become something other than what his nature dictated and used his battle prowess to help the Scoobies fight the good fight, but his vampire face is always a reminder of the demon lurking within.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
I Smell the Blood of a Nice Ripe..Girl
Absolutely stunning SS! Amazing detail in both faces, especially the Vampire face. An absolute must have for any Buffy fan! This statues encapsulates all sides of Spike, His good and His bad! Couldn't of gotten any better! I Love it SS! Thanks A Bunch!
Posted on Mar 06, 2012 8:20am