Email this page to a friend:
Iron Man - Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust
Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the latest Marvel Legendary Scale Bust as Iron Man Mark VI from the blockbuster film The Avengers. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in 1:2 scale, the Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust features light-up eyes and arc reactor along with a removable chest plate, an outstanding addition to any Marvel or Iron Man legacy display.
Light-Up feature is powered by Three (3) AA Batteries (Included)
- Product Type:
- Legendary Scale Bust
- Product Size:
- 16" H (406.4mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 16.00 lbs (7.26 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 14.00" W (355.6mm) x 12.00" L (304.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Idol Workshop (Sculpt)
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Raul Osorio (Design)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory'Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist'
Never lacking for a clever turn of phrase, the charming and ever so humble Tony Stark has been tapped to join S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury's Avengers initiative. A formidable assemblage of heroes, assassins, Hulk and demi-god gathers at Fury's behest to face off with the maniacal Asgardian Loki. In a race to locate the Tesseract, Stark finds himself aboard S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Helicarrier, working with the brilliant Dr. Bruce Banner, and at times against the other Avengers. When Loki's soldiers attack the vessel, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers put aside their differences to keep the Helicarrier in flight. Tragically, S.H.I.E.L.D agent Coulsen doesnt survive, but his death at the hands of Loki proves to be the very catalyst needed to pull the Avengers together. Meanwhile, Loki is headed for the grandest stage possible to wage his abominable war, Stark Tower in New York City. In a spectacular confrontation, Stark lays out the impending battle for an enraged Loki, and forces Loki to ask himself, can the Avengers defeat an army?
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.