Email this page to a friend:
Alien - Big Chap Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Alien - Big Chap
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Joining Sideshow's award winning line of Alien collectibles is the Alien - Big Chap Statue from the original 1979 sci-fi classic. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien - Big Chap Statue is the perfect complement to your Alien legacy collection, an outstanding addition to any display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 16" H (406.4mm) x 7.5" W (190.5mm) x 6.5" L (165.1mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 9 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 18 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Steve Riojas (Paint)
- Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryFirst designed by H. R. Giger in 1979, the menacing star of Alien was a unique xenomorphic being. One adult alien was able to single-handedly eliminate the crew of the Nostromo, who had the unfortunate distinction of discovering the species on a seemingly abandoned planet. Only one of the crew survived, Ellen Ripley.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
i got this as a birthday gift, and it was my favorite birthday gift through out my life. amazing and vicious piece. i love the skull inside its head. thank you sideshow for another epic alien statue.
Posted on Aug 17, 2012 2:35am