Email this page to a friend:
Rhino Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the newest entry in the Marvel Comiquette line, Rhino. Braced for battle, the imposing villain is presented in approximately 1:4 scale, a massive display capturing Rhino's formidable size and strength. Each piece is individually hand painted and finished, with the quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a Sideshow Collectibles product. The Rhino Comiquette makes an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 21.5" D (546.1mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 20.00" H (508mm) x 16.50" W (419.1mm) x 23.50" L (596.9mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 26.00 lbs (11.79 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 42 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 58 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Osvaldo Tedesco (Sculpt)
- Steve Riojas (Paint)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAleksei Sytsevich was just another thug in the Russian Mafia, grasping at dreams of easy money and headed for a short brutal life. Seduced by promises of wealth and power, Aleksei underwent a life-threatening series of chemical and radiation treatments. After several months, Aleksei was transformed into a superhumanly strong agent with powerful armor, permanently bonded to his form, that was modeled after the hide of a rhinoceros.
Given the code-name Rhino, his first mission for the mafia was to kidnap astronaut John Jameson and sell him to the highest bidder. He received intensive sub-hypnotic training in American English and false citizenship papers bearing the name Alex O'Hirn. Feeling cocky, he turned on his benefactors, destroying their headquarters, and attempted to abduct Jameson under his own initiative. As the Rhino made his way towards New York City, Spider-Man began to formulate how to defeat this apparently unstoppable foe. Their clash would be repeated many times over the years as the power hungry Rhino accepted jobs from both the Kingpin and Green Goblin.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.