Email this page to a friend:
Ringwraith Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Joining Sideshow's line of 'The Lord of the Rings' collectibles, the Ringwraith Statue captures the essence of this servant of the Dark Lord Sauron in stunning detail. Offering a 1:6 scale maquette style study of the Nazgul, each piece measures approximately 19 inches up to the tip of the sword, and is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Ringwraith Statue is an outstanding addition to any collection, an integral character in Sideshow's 'The Lord of the Rings' statue series.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 11" L (279.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.00" H (533.4mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 13.00" L (330.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 16 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 30 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Gabriel Marquez (Sculpt)
- Kristafer Anka (Design)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- Jed Haigh (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryLong ago, the Dark Lord Sauron ensnared nine kings of Men with the gift of Rings. Magical rings these were - Rings of Power - seemingly granting their wearers great foresight and abilities beyond those of mortal Men. But in secret the Dark Lord had crafted a single Ring to rule them all, the One Ring, which he kept for himself. Imbued with his own spirit, the One Ring was a tool of domination, and, by placing it upon his finger, all who wore the lesser Rings, including the Nine, became his slaves.
Now thralls of the Dark Lord, the nine kings have become Ringwraiths, withered, undead, immortal spirits, doomed to serve only the will of their master and bring terror and destruction to those under his power. Empty vassals, devoid of memory or hope, they are mere extensions of Sauron's own spirit, and under his control they scour the lands of Middle-earth for the One Ring of Power. Their search would lead them all the way from Mordor, to the home of Frodo Baggins in the Shire.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This is my first Sideshow Collectibles purchase and I must say I am quite pleased. The delivery was extremely quick and the statue is really just a fantastic piece.
Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:07am