Email this page to a friend:
Euoplocephalus in Egg Maquette
You are looking for:
Euoplocephalus in Egg
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Euoplocephalus in Egg Maquette includes a unique feature available nowhere else: The Euoplocephalus in Egg is available exclusively at SideshowCollectibles.com
Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents the Euoplocephalus in Egg Maquette, often referred to as the Ankylosaurus , this newborn dino is depicted just as he emerges from his shell. Measuring approximately 8 inches tall, each Euoplocephalus in Egg is individually painted and finished with exceptional attention to detail, an outstanding addition to any collection or the perfect gift for any dinosaur enthusiast.
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 8" H (203.2mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 5.5" L (139.7mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 5 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 7 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Steve Riojas (Paint)
- Jorge Blanco (Sculpt)
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
The light retreated as quickly as it appeared. The baby Euoplocephalus stretched its diminutive form, uncurled, and pressed against the confines of its calcified shelter. CRACK! The light flooded back unencumbered as another piece of eggshell peeled away and fell into the unfamiliar world. A cool breeze filled the nostrils of the newborn, and CRACK! The Euoplocephalus shuffled its minuscule armor plating from side to side, worrying itself free as its home continued to crumble around it. More and more of the egg fractured and plunged to the ground below, and the child let out a clarion call that cut through the twilight. Sudden movement drew the newborn's gaze, and it turned to see another egg quivering with barely restrained commotion. Mewling enthusiastically, the Euoplocephalus swayed in its shell in an effort to clamber toward the activity. The nearby egg shuddered again, and a wall of grey fur, slick with yolk, gradually rose and gave shape to a pointed snout. Amidst a cacophony of crunching and chewing, the mammal locked dark eyes upon its new, whimpering victim. The Euoplocephalus cried out again as the mammal brushed the newborn's decimated neighbor aside and crawled toward it, untroubled. A deep rumbling bellow shook the nest and the mammalian assailant froze in its tracks. With a hiss, it scurried away, only to be knocked aside by the mother Euoplocephalus. Relief settled upon the child and it renewed its struggle for freedom as its mother continued to violently pummel the intruder with her feet, rolling it across the ground without relent. CRACK! Crunch
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.