Email this page to a friend:
Diablo Polystone Statue
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Diablo statue, from Blizzard Entertainment's hugely popular action RPG Diablo III. In a brilliant collaboration between the award-winning Sideshow Design and Development and Blizzard Cinematics teams, led by Sideshow Collectibles Creative Director Tom Gilliland and Blizzard Cinematics Creative Director Nick Carpenter, the Prime Evil's chosen form comes to life, crafted in high quality polystone. The Diablo statue measures over 20 inches tall, hand painted and finished with painstaking attention to detail. Possess it now, before it possesses you.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 21" H (533.4mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 11.00 lbs (4.99 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Brian Fay (Sculpt)
- Dave Cortes (Sculpt)
- Blizzard Cinematics Team (Sculpt)
- Nick Carpenter (Creative Direction)
- Tom Gilliland (Creative Direction)
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Rick Cantu (Paint)
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryIn the beginning, there were three Prime Evils ... Baal, Mephisto, and Diablo, also named the Lord of Terror. Cast down into the mortal realm for their manipulative ways, all three were eventually imprisoned by human sorcerers into soulstones, then buried deep within the heart of Sanctuary, where they lay undisturbed for centuries.
But even a soulstone cannot long contain a Lord of Hell. Diablo was soon freed, and possessing the body of a mortal king, he began a campaign of destruction across the kingdoms of the mortal realm.
Twice Diablo was defeated through the slaying of his mortal host, and his essence returned to a soulstone where it would wait. Until, 20 years after the slaying of his second host, Diablo and the other six Lords of Hell find themselves imprisoned within the Black Soulstone. Diablo then absorbs the essences of the other six evils, becoming the Prime Evil. Freed from his latest prison, he takes possession of a new host and sets out to destroy the power of the Angels.
Transformed by the combined powers of all seven Lords of Hell into a form worthy of a Lord of Terror, Diablo ascends to the High Heavens. There he defeats Imperius, the Lord of Valor, with terrifying ease before launching a devastating assault on the Silver Spire in an attempt to destroy the High Heavens forever.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.