Email this page to a friend:
Luke Skywalker - Episode IV Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Luke Skywalker - Episode IV
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Luke Skywalker - Episode IV Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
- Detailed Belt with Pouches
- Moisture Farmer Poncho
- Long Rifle
- Droid Caller
- Lightsaber - Ignited
- Lightsaber - Unlit
- Right Saber Hand
- Left Saber Hand
- Left Force Push Hand
- Right Pistol Hand
- 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 7.00" H (177.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mat Falls
- Heath Hammond
- Darth Rimmer
- Jared Chapman
- Bernardo Esquivel
- Jesse Lincoln
- Tim Niver
- Kevin Ellis
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAs the galaxy struggles in the oppressive grip of the tyrannical Empire, a meagerly equipped Rebel Alliance strives to strike a victory against their overwhelming foe. Slim hope comes when secret plans to the Empire's mighty Death Star are stolen by Rebel spies, but when Princess Leia's starship is attacked and boarded by Darth Vader and his troops, she is forced to hide them in the memory banks of an astromech droid named R2-D2. Fleeing with the secret plans, he and his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, escape to the backwater planet of Tatooine leaving the Empire to begin an exhaustive search of the barren world.
Eventually the droids find their way into the possession of idealistic young Luke Skywalker, whose dreams of adventure and excitement far away are fulfilled at terrible cost when the Empire's stormtroopers come looking for them. Along with the droids and the wise Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke embarks upon a mission to return the lost plans to the Rebellion, enlisting the services of the bold and brash smuggler Han Solo and his loyal Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca. Discovering the beautiful Princess Leia scheduled for execution aboard the Death Star itself, Luke's noble endeavor soon turns into a fumbling rescue and a desperate escape. All now depends on the heroes escaping the Empire's grip and restoring the secret plans to the Rebels.
From ordinary surroundings, Luke undertakes an epic journey, as much of growth in himself as one of distance and time, to become something greater than he could have ever imagined, a hero. Though he wields a lightsaber and flies a starfighter, Luke is still a young man at heart just like any other, struggling to find himself in the universe, although the Force is strong with him.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Best luke to date!
This is overall the best side show figure ever! This Luke is more detailed than any of the others Lukes, my only complant is that big gun that comes with the figure scraches easly, but the figure is so great it doesnt really matter, So over all its a great figure.
Posted on Aug 29, 2008 6:46pm