Email this page to a friend:
Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Holographic Darth Sidious
The Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic likeness of Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic costume including undershirt, jerkin, pants, and boots.
- Hooded cloak
- Detailed belt w/ lightsaber hook, opening pouches
- Jedi Food Capsules
- Jedi Aqua Breather
- Jedi Holoprojector
- Jedi Comlink
- Lightsaber hilt
- Lightsaber hilt w/ ignited blade
- Arm with robotic hand and forearm
- Arm with gloved hand and forearm
- Force Wield left hand
- Saber grip left hand
- 12-inch Figure Stand with Star Wars logo.
- Sideshow Exclusive: Holographic Darth Sidious
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 16.00" H (406.4mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 8.00" L (203.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: Andy Bergholtz
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAs the bitter Clone Wars drag on, a weary galactic public looks for heroes to deify and in return be succored with hope in the long, grim darkness. Seemingly invincible and without fear, the Republic's poster boy is young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. Of humble birth and childhood, Anakin was a slave on the Outer Rim backwater world of Tatooine before his discovery and subsequent induction into the Order of the Jedi. His has been a remarkable journey, from slave to Jedi knight, and in his few years he has lived and fought more than almost any Jedi alive. Amphitheatres of battle on a hundred different worlds have been the classes of Anakin's schooling and tested his character like no training the ancient Jedi could have devised.
But within the heart of the Republic's favorite son, a growing firestorm is gathering strength. The corrosive effects of the conflict have tarnished the idealism of the Jedi way. Anakin has seen death and suffered often in the long war. His duel with the would-be Sith assassin Asajj Ventress, and the dismemberment inflicted upon him by Count Dooku, have left him scarred, but his inner wounds are more extensive still. Misgivings and doubt, fueled by fear of loss and by pride, gnaw at Anakin Skywalker. His secret love and marriage to Senator Amidala fosters a quiet resentment of the stark law of the Order, which forbids such attachments. The fear of losing those he loves, a seed planted with the death of his mother and nourished by prophetic nightmares, begins to drive Anakin's actions. And ever in his ear, the softly spoken praise of the Supreme Chancellor stokes the fires of a young man's vanity, insidiously wilting his Jedi humility, burning a wedge between him and his dearest friend and mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he not the Chosen One, the greatest Jedi to have ever lived? Why then, should he be bound by rules designed to limit his power.
As the war enters its final, dramatic days, the fiery turmoil within Anakin Skywalker gathers strength and threatens to consume him. Loyalties and agendas tear at him from all sides. Conflicting demands are made of him and sacrifices begged. Though he knows it not, the slave-become-savior holds the fate of the galaxy in his artificial palm. His choice governs the coming storm. The tempest will either be tamed, or it will be unleashed upon the galaxy as an unstoppable scourge, binding all under the tyranny of the Sith...
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Anakin is GOD-LIKE.
Ok, maybe that's a sretch, but this is no doubt the best SW 1/6 figure yet. the detail-astounding. The only problem I have with this figure is that the interchangable arm falls off quite easily. They should've put a ball-joint on it. It is also difficult to get it back in. GREAT fig, though.
Posted on Jun 01, 2006 5:05am