Email this page to a friend:
Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander - Bespin Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander - Bespin
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Luke Skywalker - Rebel Commander - Bespin Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated short male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
- Tank-top undershirt
- Detailed Belt with holster
- Blaster Pistol
- Lightsaber - unlit
- Lightsaber - ignited
- Saber grip left
- Saber grip right
- Force Push left
- Pistol Grip right
- Severed hand stump
- 12-Inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 8.00" H (203.2mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 17 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mat Falls
- Heath Hammond
- Darth Rimmer
- Jared Chapman
- Bernardo Esquivel
- Jesse Lincoln
- Tim Niver
- Kevin Ellis
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe only son of Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker is the Jedi Order's last remaining hope in restoring balance to the galaxy. Unaware of his own true potential or parentage, Luke has sworn himself to the rebel cause and fights valiantly alongside his compatriots in the Battle of Hoth. It is there that Luke has a vision of his fallen friend and mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi, who instructs Luke to travel to the Dagobah system and seek the great and powerful Jedi Master Yoda.
On Dagobah, Luke learns much about the Force under Yoda's tutelage. Although intent on completing his training and becoming a Jedi Knight, Luke is plagued by visions of his friends in desperate danger. Luke is right; his friends have fallen into the trap set for them by Darth Vader. Fleeing from the Empire after the destruction of the rebel base on Hoth, Leia and Han find seeming refuge at Cloud City on Bespin. Darth Vader awaits the heroes on Bespin, and has set a trap, planning to freeze Luke in carbonite for safe transport to his lord and master, the Emperor. Although Yoda urges Luke to remain on Dagobah, he is compelled to rescue his friends. Luke journeys to Bespin, determined to save Han and Leia, and falls into Vader's hands.
Finding Han Solo frozen in carbonite and Leia in the hands of Imperial Forces, Luke stands alone against Darth Vader. The Sith Lord's assault is fast and furious, and Luke is forced into the inner structure of Cloud City. Vader corners Luke on a slender platform above a great abyss, allowing the young rebel little hope of escape. After taking Luke's right hand, Darth Vader reveals himself to be Luke's father, and tempts Luke to join him, to surrender himself to the Dark Side. Horrified, Luke refuses Darth Vader and free-falls into the bowels of Cloud City. Although narrowly escaping with his life, Luke's commitment to the Jedi ideals and the rebel cause are greatly strengthened by the encounter.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Very nice Figure. 4 stars!!!
Posted on Nov 17, 2007 11:58pm