Email this page to a friend:
Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV - 30th Anniversary Exclusive Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV - 30th Anniversary Exclusive
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV - 30th Anniversary Exclusive Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker
- Yavin Medal Ceremony Jacket
- Belt with holster
- Blaster Pistol
- Rebellion Hero's Medal
- Saber grip left
- Saber grip right
- Force Push left
- Pistol Grip right
- 12-Inch Figure Display Base with 30th Anniversary logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 7.00" L (177.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tom Gilliland
- Mat Falls
- Heath Hammond
- Bernardo Esquivel
- Jesse Lincoln
- Jared Chapman
- Mike Arbios
- Darth Rimmer
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAs the galaxy struggles in the oppressive grip of the tyrannical Empire, a meagerly equipped Rebel Alliance strives to strike a victory against their overwhelming foe. Slim hope comes when secret plans to the Empire's mighty Death Star are stolen by Rebel spies, but when Princess Leia's starship is attacked and boarded by Darth Vader and his troops she is forced to hide them in the memory banks of an astromech droid named R2-D2. Fleeing with the secret plans, he and his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, escape to the backwater planet of Tatooine leaving the Empire to begin an exhaustive search of the barren world.
Eventually the droids find their way into the possession of idealistic young Luke Skywalker, whose dreams of adventure and excitement far away are fulfilled at terrible cost when the Empire's stormtroopers come looking for them. Under the guidance of wise and gentle Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke embarks upon a mission to return the lost plans to the Rebellion, enlisting the services of the bold and brash smuggler Han Solo and his loyal Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca. Discovering the beautiful Princess Leia scheduled for execution aboard the Death Star itself, Luke's noble endeavor soon turns into a fumbling rescue and a desperate escape. All now depends on the heroes escaping the Empire's grip and restoring the secret plans to the Rebels.
From ordinary surroundings, Luke undertakes an epic journey, as much of growth in himself as one of distance and time, to become something greater than he could have ever imagined, a hero. Though he wields a lightsaber and flies a starfighter, Luke is still a young man at heart just like any other, struggling to find himself in the universe, and it is this that connects him with fans. When audiences see the universe of Star Wars, it is through the eyes of this restless youth. It is his yearning, his anger, his triumph that fans share in as they follow his journey, and it is through his eyes that the amazing universe of Star Wars unfolds before us. The original film concludes with a celebration of the Rebel victory at Yavin IV, with the young moisture farmer recognized for his great deeds and heroism. Thirty years after the original release of Star Wars, it is hard not to feel the same swell of pride and satisfaction to see Luke march down the colonnade of Rebel forces to receive his due.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
There's only one iconic way to pose this figure really. The facial sculpt is a far better representation of Luke's face than the earlier Jedi version too. It's a shame he didn't wear his saber in the film, it'd have looked fantastic with it hanging from his belt.
Posted on Jun 11, 2007 3:31pm