Email this page to a friend:
Jabba the Hutt Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Jabba the Hutt
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Jabba the Hutt Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic Jabba the Hutt figure, cast in vinyl
- Detailed paint & slobber detail
- Articulated arms (swivel-jointed at the shoulder)
Check out Jabba's articluation in action in our Production Blog! [Click Here]
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 11.5" H (292.1mm) x 20" L (508mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 25.00" L (635mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: Brian Dooley
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWhile the Emperor may lay claim to Tatooine and all the other worlds of the known galaxy, everyone on the suns-bleached dust-ball of a planet knows that the real power on this scorched rock is not some Core-dwelling Sith Lord, but the notorious gangster and criminal kingpin, Jabba the Hutt. Having carved out a profitable criminal business network for himself over the decades before the Empire's rise, Jabba now holds court on Tatooine in his humid desert fortress as if nothing has changed. The Empire or the Republic, it's all much the same for the Hutts, whose shady business interests run the length of the Outer Rim.
With his broad, lipless mouth, bulging eyes, vast belly and stubby little arms, Jabba is a typical Hutt in every physical dimension, but his ambition, pride and avarice would rival even the best of his kind. An ambitious slug from the Desilijic Hutt clan, Jabba has based himself on Tatooine- an unremarkable world, but for its proximity to the intersection of two busy trade routes. While keeping residences in each of the planet's major settlements, Jabba primarily runs his operation from the musty halls of an old monastery on the edge of the Dune Sea. The B'Omarr monks tolerate his presence, and that of his innumerable flunkies and goons, with typically mystical patience, too busy meditating on their own transcendence to bear the gangsters that share their home much mind.
Employing all kinds of individuals in his various smuggling, arms dealing and slave trading ventures, Jabba has often had occasion to hire brash Corellian pilot Han Solo. Unfortunately for Han, his spice-smuggling runs for the Hutt have come to a nasty end. Forced to dump a precious cargo when boarded by an Imperial patrol, Solo has earned a price on his head, attracting the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy and culminating in his capture by the worst of them all, Boba Fett. Is Han destined to become a permanent fixture on Jabba's trophy wall, or has the slug finally bitten off more than he can chew this time? Solo has powerful friends...
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
fatso the hut
I never realized how fat Jabba was until I recieved SS's! This is notttt a toy! This is a work of art! Now please make a jawa to stand behind Jabba and fan him. Pleeeeeaaaase! His throne is my favorite Star Wars collectable I own!!
Posted on Feb 16, 2007 7:20am