Email this page to a friend:
Lando Calrissian Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Lando Calrissian Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Bespin Communicator
The Lando Calrissian Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body (Prometheus body) with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic likeness of Billy Dee Williams as Lando
- Lined cape
- Detailed belt
- Imperial Blaster
- Rebel Blaster
- Lobot wrist controller
- Two sets of interchangeable hands
- 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars Logo
- Sideshow Exclusive: Bespin Communicator
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Trevor Grove
- Heath Hammond
- Bernardo Esquivel
- Seth Rinaldi
- Kevin Ellis
- Tim Niver
- Jared Chapman
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryOnce a card-playing scoundrel and a successful smuggler, Lando Calrissian is right at home in the shadowy reaches of the underworld culture that permeates the galaxy. While he has rubbed elbows with hunters, mercenaries, outlaws and gangsters, Lando has style and sophisticated taste, and he settles for nothing short of the best. Lando's friendship with Han Solo goes way back, though it has often given way to rivalry and contention over the rightful ownership of Han's vessel, the Millennium Falcon. When Lando quit the smuggling trade and went 'respectable', he settled down as the baron-administrator of Cloud City and its lucrative gas mining operation on Bespin.
In the days after the Battle of Hoth, the bounty hunter known as Boba Fett tracked the Falcon and its crew en route to the Bespin system, where Lando Calrissian served as Baron Administrator of Cloud City. Darth Vader immediately sought out Calrissian, and struck a pact with Lando to turn Han over to the Empire, and in exchange, the Empire would not interfere with Cloud City. Reluctantly, Lando agreed to the Empire's plan and lured his old friend into the trap. But throughout the ordeal, Vader kept altering his end of the bargain, and Calrissian realized that nothing would save Cloud City from Vader and the Empire's tyrannical rule. He warned Cloud City's populace of the impending Imperial takeover, and aboard the Millennium Falcon, Lando led the escape from the city.
Seeking redemption, Lando joined with the Rebel forces in a daring mission to rescue the Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. Lando infiltrated Jabba's fortress on Tatooine, disguising himself in the armor of one of Jabba's many faceless skiff guards. Calrissian was in perfect position when Luke Skywalker sprung his rescue mission over the Great Pit of Carkoon, and together they liberated Han and his friends.
During the Battle of Endor, Calrissian again proved his mettle. Now a General in the Alliance Forces, Lando volunteered to spearhead the starfighter attack on the second Death Star while Admiral Ackbar led the capital ships. His past exploits in the Battle of Tanaab helped prepare him for the coming conflict. Lando's unorthodox strategies worked well with Ackbar's more conservative tactics. When the Death Star proved operational, Ackbar was ready to retreat. Instead, Calrissian commanded the Alliance Fleet to engage the Imperial Fleet at point-blank range, offering limited protection from the Death Star's massive superlaser weapon.
Once a Rebel strike team deactivated the Death Star's protective deflector shield, Lando led the starfighters into the station's incomplete superstructure. Lando, aboard the Falcon, flew point into the twisting narrow corridors of the Death Star's innards. Once in the massive reactor core, he loosed a volley of concussion missiles at the Death Star's exposed heart. He then outran the fantastic explosion that followed, and the Millennium Falcon emerged triumphantly from the dying Death Star.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
I'm the administrator of this facility
I just received Lando. I was blown away by the likeness of Billy Dee Williams. I'm usually a harsh critic, but Sideshow knocked this one out of the park. If you missed him, click the red wait list button up there right now. He rocks. Great job.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009 6:59pm