Email this page to a friend:
Ki-Adi-Mundi Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Ki-Adi-Mundi Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body (Art S. Buck body) with 30+ points of articulation
- Detailed belt
- Ignited and unlit lightsabers
- 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWhen Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn reported a Sith attack during the events surrounding the Battle of Naboo, Ki-Adi-Mundi expressed shock at the notion. "Impossible," he remarked, "the Sith have been extinct for a millennium." Failing to recognize the gravity of the Sith menace, the Jedi suffered the loss of Qui-Gon, a well respected member and valiant defender of the Jedi Order. Ki-Adi-Mundi journeyed to Naboo to attend Jinn's somber funeral and also attended the jubilant celebration that marked the planet's liberation.
A decade later, Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi continues to serve on the Council. He was present during one of the gravest crises ever to face the Jedi order: the Separatist movement that threatened to split the Republic. Along with several other Jedi, Ki-Adi-Mundi became a general in the Clone Wars, leading clone trooper infantry on campaigns throughout the galaxy, attempting to stop the spread of the Separatist forces.
During the Outer Rim Sieges, as the Clone Wars were nearing their end, Ki-Adi-Mundi was stationed on the Banking Clan stronghold world of Mygeeto. There, he led the Galactic Marines, helmed by clone Commander Bacara. He stayed in touch with Coruscant as the Jedi Council was experiencing the changes initiated by Chancellor Palpatine. He grew wary of the Chancellor and his bids for increased executive power. When the upper tier of the Jedi Council -- himself, Yoda and Mace Windu -- discussed a possible course of action to remove the Chancellor, Ki-Adi-Mundi advised that the Jedi order would have to take control of the Senate in the interim, to ensure a secure transition of power. Taken out of context, such discourse would be branded treason -- it was a disturbing sign at just how unstable the democracy of the Republic had become.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Ki-Adi-Mundi - Joy, Joy, Joy!
Ki-Adi-Mundi is a testament to the fact that Sideshow has not lost any steam with the figures in the Order of The Jedi collection. Ki-Adi-Mundi's details are absolutely amazing and although his accessories are light, they are just enough for him. All we need now is his Galactic Marine adversary!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008 12:05am