Email this page to a friend:
Imperial Shock Trooper Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Imperial Shock Trooper
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Imperial Shock Trooper Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Imperial Shock Trooper 12-inch Figure Display Base
The Imperial Shock Trooper Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body (armored body) with 30+ points of articulation
- Fully detailed armor set with helmet
- Clone Trooper Carbine Blaster
- Clone Trooper Long Rifle
- Sideshow Exclusive: Imperial Shock Trooper 12-inch Figure Display Base
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 7.00" W (177.8mm) x 5.00" L (127mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 3 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mike Najera
- Jared Chapman
- Brant Bridges
- Scott Klauder
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe red-marked soldiers of the Grand Army of the Republic were quartered on Coruscant and tasked with the protection of the Senate and other governmental facilities, as well as serving as guards and escorts for diplomatic envoys. Though such a role would suggest less exposure to frontline combat, extensive and well guarded training facilities on Coruscant served to keep the red-marked troops in fit fighting condition.
During the attack on Coruscant by the Separatists, the Shock Troopers emerged as one of the last lines of defense against the invading droid forces. These highly skilled troops, under the command of ARC-trained and promoted Commander Thire, were able to prevent many of the droids from demolishing some of Coruscant's most ancient and revered edifices, but they were unable to prevent General Grievous from kidnapping the Chancellor.
Commander Thire was later tasked by Emperor Palpatine to scour the lower levels of the Galactic Senate to find any traces of Jedi Master Yoda. He subsequently served as one of Palpatine's personal guards on Coruscant and during off-world trips. The Shock Troopers eventually became the basis of the Coruscant Guard, elite Stormtroopers tasked with providing security on the Imperial capital.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
I just received my Shock Trooper today & all I have to say is UNBELIEVABLE.From the armor detail to the blasters,sideshow has done it again.Keep'em coming guys(more clone & stormtroopers that is).
Posted on Dec 09, 2009 1:02am