Email this page to a friend:
Commander Cody Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Commander Cody Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body (armored body) with 30+ points of articulation
- Commander Cody portrait
- Fabric bodysuit with additional fabric collar
- Detailed armor
- Two switch-out helmets (Episode II and Episode III)
- Blaster Carbine
- Blaster Rifle
- Two blaster pistols
- Generous assortment of switch-out hands
- Switch-out hand with Order 66 Hologram
- Two pairs of switch-out feet (action and standing)
- Star Wars Display Stand
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryClone Commander Cody, also known as unit 2224, was a loyal clone trooper serving the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Cody was often under the command of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, and served with him and Anakin Skywalker during a nearly disastrous campaign on Cato Neimoidia.
Commander Cody was part of an advanced training program of clone commanders led by the ARC trooper identified as Alpha. Unlike standard Kaminoan educational protocols, this training regimen did not de-emphasize individuality and outside-the-manual thinking. Cody's tour of duty included campaigns on Rendili, Koorivar, Cato Neimoidia, Maramere and Boz Pity. He led the 212th Attack Battalion and was comfortable both leading large units and commanding small attack teams. Often, Cody would employ a rocket pack, leading his elite units through individual aerial maneuvers.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Simply the best
I have been waiting for this piece for a long time. I love Cody and this collectible does him right. The great sculpt, the spot on paint job, the plethora of accessories...all positively astounding. Amazing job on this one Sideshow.
Posted on Apr 28, 2011 4:09am