Email this page to a friend:
Commander Gree Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Commander Gree Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Armored Body with Phase II Helmet Portrait
- Unmasked Portrait
- Blastech DC-15A Blaster Rifle
- Blastech DC-17 Pistol
- Blastech DC-15S Blaster
- Two (2) pairs of switch-out feet (action and standing)
- Generous assortment of switch-out hands
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tim Niver
- Tim Hanson
- Jared Chapman
- David Whitford
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryClone Commander Gree, designation 1004, led the Elite Corps stationed on Kashyyyk during the Clone Wars. He served under General Yoda, commanding troops that employed specialized equipment for combat in the jungle environment. Though a faithful commander following Yoda's orders, Gree was ultimately loyal to the Republic. When Chancellor Palpatine enacted Order 66, Gree understood it was a worst-case scenario contingency -- the Jedi must have betrayed the Republic and were therefore dangerous enemies of the state.
Gree attempted to open fire on Yoda from behind in order to take out the Jedi Master before he had time to react, but he poorly underestimated Yoda's perception. Before he could squeeze the trigger on his rifle, Yoda flipped up and backwards out of the field of fire, decapitating the clone commander with one quick swipe of his lightsaber.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Congratulations Sideshow on another awesome addition to the growing clone army. Great paint job, detailed fabric braces, excellent aerial (plus spare) and back pack. Well done on adding the macro-binoculars. Would have been nice to add in order 66 hologram like Cody.
Posted on Dec 22, 2011 7:35pm