Email this page to a friend:
Captain Rex Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Captain Rex Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully articulated male body (armored body) with 30+ points of articulation
- Switch-out portrait
- Fully detailed armor set with helmet
- Fabric skirt with holsters
- Two (2) sets of feet
- Six (6) sets of hands
- Two (2) Blaster Pistols
- Clone Trooper Carbine Blaster
- Clone Trooper Long Rifle
- 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars Logo
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- David Whitford
- Josh Small
- Tim Hanson
- Kevin Ellis
- Jesse Lincoln
- Tim Niver
- Heath Hammond
- Jared Chapman
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory"The name's Rex. But you'll call me 'captain' or 'sir'..."
--Clone Captain Rex
Grown on Camino from the DNA of Bounty Hunter Jango Fett, Clone Trooper Captain CC-7567, nicknamed Rex, was activated during the Clone Wars, the galaxy-spanning struggle between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Rex was a freethinking, cunning, and tough warrior, yet despite his unusual individualism as a clone, Rex followed orders without question.
Serving as Jedi General Anakin Skywalker's second, Rex commands Torrent Company of the acclaimed 501st Legion of the Grand Army of the Republic. Rex and his men were assigned to patrol the most lawless and dangerous sectors of the galaxy within the feared Outer Rim.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Very good piece well done!
Posted on Feb 01, 2011 10:46pm