Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to commemorate the symphonic Disney masterpiece 'Fantasia' with the Chernabog Maquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The villainous king of the darkness is presented here in incredible detail, complete with two switch-out heads with alternate expressions. The stunning Chernabog Maquette is a perfect addition to any collection, sure to become the centerpiece of your Disney display.
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 13" D (330.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 22.00" H (558.8mm) x 20.00" W (508mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 24 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 33 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Andy Bergholtz
- James Lareau
- Pascual Wawoe
- Anthony Mestas
- Joe Allard
- Jared Chapman
- Ralph Cordero
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryIn Disney's 1940 masterpiece of animation FANTASIA, the final sequence NIGHT ON BALD MOUNTAIN uses the sweeping music of Modest Mussorgsky to help bring to life Disney's most frightening animated character, the demon CHERNABOG. His name is taken from Chernobog, a deity of Slavic mythology, and it literally means "black god."
Chernabog emerges atop Bald Mountain as night falls. The demon appearing at least 100 feet tall, and as he unwraps his massive bat-like wings, a terrifying, dark visage of glowing yellow eyes, huge clawed hands, and horn tipped skull is revealed. Chernabog grows in strength as he summons ghosts, witches, and monstrous souls from the graveyards of a nearby town, commanding them to dance and fly around him while he calls forth fire from the mountain. He casts the evil souls into the volcanic flames and transforms them into demons to do his bidding. Just as Chernabog finishes gathering the demon army to wreak untold havoc upon the world, he hears the tolling of the Angelus Bell from the town church, and the first light of the morning breaks, forcing the demon and his minions back to the underworld from which they came to wait for another night's darkness.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.