Email this page to a friend:
Gambit Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Gambit Premium Format figure captures every aspect of this classic MARVEL character with stunning realism. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The hand-tailored fabric costume features a wire-hemmed coat for a customizable display. Every Gambit figure features two interchangeable portraits, representing the changes in Gambit's appearance through the years. The Gambit Premium Format Figure is an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection.
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 20" H (508mm) x 18" W (457.2mm) x 18" D (457.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 20.75" H (527.05mm) x 14.50" W (368.3mm) x 9.25" L (234.95mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 17 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 20 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tim Hanson
- Tony Cipriano
- Steve Riojas
- Anthony Mestas
- Seth Rinaldi
- Heath Hammond
- Mark Brokaw
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAbandoned at birth and raised on the streets by the Thieves' Guild of New Orleans, Remy LaBeau, better known as Gambit, wandered the world getting by on his skills as a master thief and his mutant ability to charge objects with explosive energy. Kinetically charged playing cards are his weapon of choice, along with his telescopic bo staff, and at one time, his power was so great that it was often uncontrollable. Gambit sought out the master geneticist Mr. Sinister who removed some of Gambit's brain tissue, reducing his power levels and increasing his control, but as payment for this act, Mr. Sinister charged Gambit with assembling the assassin team the Marauders to destroy the underground mutant community. Gambit fulfilled his debt, but realizing the terrible massacre taking place, he aided the mutants and was forced to flee and return to wandering.
Later, Gambit met the mutant Storm, a member of the X-Men, who took the outlaw to Professor Xavier and sponsored his induction into the X-Men. There he fell in love with fellow mutant Rogue, a tormented relationship that would resurface time and again in the years to come. Not long after his induction to the X-Men, Gambit's role in the mutant massacre was revealed. He faced charges, and as a result, he was cast out of the X-Men, once again forced to wander.
In the years that followed, Gambit served the New Sun for a time before returning to New Orleans to serve as patriarch of the Thieves' Guild, and later serving the X-Men again for a short time. When the battle broke out to keep mutants from extinction, Gambit joining with Apocalypse as the horseman Death. He was saved from his Death form by Mr. Sinister and again served in the Marauders to repay this debt. His path crossed with the X-Men time and again, with Gambit fighting on either side as the situation required.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Just an awesome piece, sideshow hits another out of the park, finally the Gambit statue I have been waiting patiently for. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Posted on Aug 06, 2010 11:25pm