Email this page to a friend:
Indiana Jones - The Temple of Doom Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Indiana Jones - The Temple of Doom
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Indiana Jones - The Temple of Doom Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Chilled monkey brains accessory
The Indiana Jones - 'Temple of Doom' Premium Format figure presents the adventuring archaeologist in one of his most memorable expeditions as he faced the evil high priest Mola Ram. Complete with Indy's trademark satchel containing the Sankara stones, each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Indiana Jones - 'Temple of Doom' Premium Format figure is the perfect addition to any collection.
- Indiana Jones
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 20" H (508mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 16" L (406.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 28.00" L (711.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 20 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 29 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryArmed with his iconic fedora, bullwhip and sardonic wit, Indiana Jones is a professional artifact hunter and professor of archeology whose many adventures have lead him in search of supernatural objects only to face fearsome adversaries in dangerous locales. None of these exploits was more deadly than Indy's discovery of the Temple of Doom with its evil high-priest Mola Ram and his Thuggee death cult followers.
After a narrow escape from mobsters in Shanghai, Indiana Jones boards a plane with the vain but beautiful nightclub singer Willie Scott and his faithful 11-year-old sidekick, Short Round. The group soon finds itself stranded in Northern India following a plane crash and stumbles upon the desolate village of Mayapore. The inhabitants welcome Indy and his companions, and he soon learns that they believe Indy has been sent by the Hindu god Shiva to help them recover their missing children and the sacred Sankara stones that were stolen by the Thuggee cult.
The three travel to nearby Pankot Palace, and after several attempts on their lives, they discover that the Thuggee cult has enslaved the missing Mayapore children and built a secret underground temple to the goddess Kali. Its evil high priest, Mola Ram, plans to use the Sankara stones to enslave the entire world. After a harrowing mine cart chase through the Temple of Doom, Indy and his companions escape into the jungle with the mystical stones only to find themselves ambushed by Mola Ram and the Thuggee warriors. Somehow, Indy must find a way to save his friends and the Mayapore children and keep the Sankara stones from the clutches of Mola Ram...
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Worth the wait!
I ordered this along with Mola Ram and for the longest time Mola Ram stood alone and enemyless. Finally this beautiful statue arrived and it was definately worth the wait. Sideshow hits another one right outta the park!
Posted on Dec 16, 2010 6:11pm