Email this page to a friend:
Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional switch-out Episode III Clone Trooper Helmet and additional droid arm base accessory for alternate display
The Clone Trooper Premium Format figure captures every detail of the armored trooper with outstanding detail. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Dressed in a fabric body suit with armor plating and detailed accessories, the Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure is the perfect addition to any Star Wars display.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.00" H (533.4mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 16 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 31 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Canale
- Martin Demonte
- Jeronimo Duarte Argerich
- Tim Hanson
- Kevin Ellis
- Tom Gilliland
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAt the time of their introduction, the Republic clone trooper represented the future of galactic warfare. Far superior to the battle droid armies of the era, the clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military initiative that battled against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. So pervasive and symbolic were they of the times, the galaxy-wide conflict that saw their debut took its name from their ranks: the Clone Wars. It would be a long and bloody conflict in the years to come, but the efficiency of the clone trooper infantry would be proven time and again on many scattered worlds.
According to Jedi investigations, the clone army was apparently commissioned by one of their own a decade prior to their introduction on the battlefield. Using the original genetic code of bounty hunter Jango Fett, the Kaminoans carefully tampered with the material to produce clones with diminished independence and accelerated growth. For a decade's time, the clones were constantly trained in fighting techniques, vehicular skills and battlefield tactics. Yet, they still maintained a spark of independent and creative thinking, making them far better suited than droids to handle the unexpected turns of warfare.
Identical in form, physical prowess, stamina and mental capacity, each of the first generations of clone troopers were fully encased in hard white armor, each identical face concealed behind a t-shaped visor. Eventually, color-coded flashes on the armor denoted rank and later came to signify individual units, who often became more customized with mission specific gear and armor modifications.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
ATTACK OF THE CLONES
HOLY COW!! Only 500 made and great craftsmanship will make this piece one valuable piece that many will want. Sold out super quick too. Just got it yesterday and LOVE IT! The way it was double packed with foam in the corners was great. The main box arrived in perfect condition. Thanks SS
Posted on Mar 10, 2011 4:11pm