Email this page to a friend:
Skaar - Son of Hulk Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Skaar - Son of Hulk
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The latest to join Sideshow's cast of Marvel Premium Format Figures is Skaar, Son of Hulk. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Featuring a real fabric costume and presenting the Sakaarson in 1:4 scale, the Skaar Premium Format Figure is an outstanding addition to any collection.
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 27" H (685.8mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 16" L (406.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 31.00 lbs (14.06 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 29.00" H (736.6mm) x 21.00" W (533.4mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 33.00 lbs (14.97 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 51 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 71 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Canale (Sculpt)
- Kevin Ellis (Costume Fabrication)
- Ariel Olivetti (Design)
- David Igo (Development)
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe great catastrophe on the planet Sakaar laid waste to the planet and caused the death of Caiera who carried inside her the child of the Hulk. Believing both Caiera and his unborn child dead, the Hulk sought revenge on those he held responsible, giving birth to a new kind of monster.
But the child was not dead, and he emerged from the charred waste of Sakaar. He grew quickly, and without parents to raise him, so did his rage. Taken in by savage creatures, the child learned at a young age to kill in order to survive. Soon, he was given a name - Skaar. Skaar was proclaimed a prophet by some and a demon by others, but all he cared about was claiming his birthright - the Old Power. There were those who would oppose him, but after suffering so many hardships since birth, Skaar only knew how to endure.
Fueled by his anger and resentment, Skaar manipulated and fought all those in his path in his quest for the Old Power that he craved, putting his own people in danger. When he traveled to Earth, Skaar fought against the Fantastic Four, She-Hulk and H.A.M.M.E.R. In this battle, he seemingly died, but truly just discovered a new ability to transform into a young boy. His inner child despised everything Skaar stood for, but Skaar only had one thing on his mind - to find the Hulk and kill him for abandoning him on Sakaar. He blamed his father for every horrible thing he had to bear on his home world, and he would have the chance for revenge when the Hulk finally arrived.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Worth waiting for such Master piece
this is the best ever since Dr Doom i would say, very detail in every aspects and precise touch..im kinda shocked looking at the size and the weight...for those involved in making this, my respects goes out to you...
Posted on Aug 03, 2012 6:26pm