Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Bigfoot Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Casting of footprint with display stand and Fine Art Print
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the newest offering in our Sideshow Originals series, the Bigfoot Statue.
Capturing the elusive American legend in exacting detail, this high quality polystone statue stands 19 inches tall and is presented in approximately 1:5 scale. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Bringing to life one of the most famous examples of cryptozoology, the Bigfoot statue makes an outstanding addition to any collection.
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 9.5" W (241.3mm) x 11" L (279.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.00" H (533.4mm) x 11.50" W (292.1mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 16 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 30 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Sean Cooper (Sculpt)
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Tom Gilliland (Design)
- Joe Allard (Design and Fine Art Print)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory'I do not know what to say about the Sasquatch, inhabitant of the mountainous districts, of whom all have an unbelievable fear. They imagine his body as very monstrous, all covered with stiff black bristle; a head similar to a human one but with much greater, sharper and stronger fangs than those of the bear; extremely long arms; and toes and fingers armed with long curved claws. His shouts alone force those who hear them to the ground, and any unfortunate body he slaps is broken into a thousand pieces.'
An excerpt from Noticia de Nutka by Jose Mariano Mozino (an account of Nootka Sound written in 1792)
'There is your Big man standing there, ever waiting, ever present, like the coming of a new day. He is both spirit and real being, but he can also glide through the forests as though the trees weren't there... I know him as my brother... I want him to touch me, just a touch, a blessing, something I could bring home to my sons and grandchildren, that I was there, that I approached him, and he touched me'
Statement from an Ogala Lakota Medicine Man
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Beautiful statue! Really detailed.. I am glad I was able to pick up this exclusive edition...
Posted on Oct 07, 2012 5:28pm