Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Nosferatu Statue presents the terror of the silver screen, Max Schreck as the legendary, blood-thirsty Vampyre. Each piece of this detailed statue is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Nosferatu Statue is the perfect addition to any film or horror collection, a stunning tribute to the original vampire tale.
- Classic Monsters
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 20.00" H (508mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 10 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 14 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tom Gilliland
- Joe Allard
- Nathan Mansfield
- William Paquet
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe eerie tale of "Count Dracula" is realized in 1922's silent film masterpiece Vampyre. Count Orlock, as played by Max Schreck, gives life to the ancient folklore of the blood-thirsty Nosferatu. Count Orlock's dark obsession with young beauty Ellen Hutter makes her the only one who can destroy this evil monster.
In Schreck's sinister portrayal, the vampire stalks across the screen toward his lovely victim, her silent screams only visible to audiences over the years. The faded black and white film creates an air of terrifying mystery in the age-old tale of terror, deepening the fascination and lore.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
A real classic piece. Great details on the face and hands. Simple but yet captivating statue.
Posted on Jul 20, 2011 4:05pm