Email this page to a friend:
Arthas Polystone Statue
Returning to the World of Warcraft, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the Arthas Statue. Crafted in high quality polystone, every facet of the dreaded Lich King is captured in detailed 1:5 scale. Wielding the Runeblade Frostmourne and measuring 19 inches tall atop the icy terrain of Northrend, the Arthas Statue is an impressive addition to any collection.
- World of Warcraft
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 19.5" W (495.3mm) x 20" L (508mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.00" H (533.4mm) x 21.00" W (533.4mm) x 22.00" L (558.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 22.00 lbs (9.98 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 53 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 74 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Idol Workshop (Sculpt)
- Brian Fay (Sculpt)
- Kingslayer Rhooria (Design)
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryArthas Menethil, son of King Terenas Menethil II and heir to the throne, received training as a paladin under the expert tutelage of Uther the Lightbringer. He was inducted into the Knights of the Silver Hand at age 19, and quickly became a renowned warrior in the savage First War.
However, his life would turn to darkness and corruption as he spearheads a battle against the unfathomable Plague of Undeath. Led by the dreadlord Mal'Ganis at the behest of the Lich King, the Scourge destroys the innocent, transforming them into an army of undead.
Obsessed with confronting Mal'Ganis and obtaining the Runeblade Frostmourne, Arthas gradually sacrifices soldiers and innocents alike, along with his loyalty to the Knights, his honor, and even his sanity.
When he succeeds in capturing the sword, it is the Lich King himself who speaks to Arthas and commands the slaying of Mal'Ganis. Now a death knight, he leads the Scourge, an instrument of destruction and evil. After murdering his own father, Arthas does not step onto the throne he was born to, but instead takes the mantle of Lich King.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.