Email this page to a friend:
Alien: Resurrection Polystone Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Alien: Resurrection Polystone Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional Alien Hybrid Fetus Specimen accessory
Joining Sideshow's award winning line of Alien collectibles is the Alien: Resurrection Statue from the 1997 sci-fi classic. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien: Resurrection Statue is the perfect compliment to your Alien collection, an outstanding addition to any display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Statue
- Product Size:
- 15" H (381mm) x 12.5" W (317.5mm) x 10" D (254mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 17.00" H (431.8mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 12.00" L (304.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 13 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 25 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Artist: The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryFirst designed by H. R. Giger in 1979, the menacing star of the Alien series is a unique xenomorphic being. Since the species was reawakened by the crew of the Nostromo Spacecraft, the encounter's sole survivor, Ellen Ripley, has battled to keep humanity safe from alien destruction, only to give her life for the cause.
In Alien: Resurrection, set 200 years after her original untimely death, the company uses cloning methods to resurrect Ripley, complete with the Queen Alien embryo incubated inside her. Scientists extract the alien and begin breeding the species on board a spacecraft headed for Earth. Once again, Ripley must fight against the company of scientists to destroy the infested ship before the alien species reaches Earth.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Resurrects Your Fear (Keep the Lights On!)
I swear, I think this thing is goin' walk off the base! Sense of motion, power and ferocity is truly amazing. This is my 1st Sideshow Piece-Now I understand why the $ is worth it! The detail & quality is beyond compare. If you buy one "Alien" piece... WOW!
Posted on May 21, 2011 4:20pm