Email this page to a friend:
Alien Warrior Statue
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Alien Warrior Statue includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Facehugger Accessory
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the Alien Warrior statue. Presented in approximately 1:6 scale; the xenomorphic being stands approximately 16.5 inches tall. Each piece is individually painted and finished with the unique quality and attention to detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien Warrior Statue makes the perfect addition to Sideshow's ongoing series of Alien statues, a must have for sci-fi collectors.
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 16.5" H (419.1mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 5" L (127mm)
2.5" H (63.5mm) x 3.5" W (88.9mm) x 4" L (101.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 7.00" L (177.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 9 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 22 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Jeronimo Duarte Argerich (Sculpt)
- Rudy Garcia (Sculpt)
- Steve Riojas (Paint)
- David Igo (Design)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryFirst designed by H. R. Giger in 1979, the menacing star of Alien was a unique xenomorphic being. One adult alien was able to single-handedly eliminate the crew of the Nostromo, who had the unfortunate distinction of discovering the species on a seemingly abandoned planet. Only one of the crew survived, Ellen Ripley, and she alone returned to civilization, although the journey took years.
In that time, a small human colony settled on the alien planet and was lost. Ripley is asked to return to the planet, along with a force of Colonial Marines, to investigate. What they discover is beyond their worst fears - an entire brood of the alien species has control of the colonial structure. The marines face a horde of alien warriors and one very nasty queen.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This is a really GREAT piece released by Sideshow. My hat goes off to the design team for this statue! Only 250 pieces in the world...don't wait til it's too late!!!
Posted on Oct 07, 2012 3:29am