Email this page to a friend:
Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format figure. Towering at over two and half feet tall, the dreaded Nazgul and his steed are depicted in approximately 1:4 scale. Each piece is individually painted and finished with Sideshow's trademark attention to detail and authenticity, featuring a fabric costume and real leather and metal accents. A distinctive addition to any collection, the Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format figure perfectly captures the majestic undead servant of the Dark Lord and his noble dread steed.
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 31" H (787.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 23.00 lbs (10.43 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 32.00" H (812.8mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 48 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tom Gilliland (Design)
- Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt and Design)
- Michael Norman (Sculpt)
- Heath Hammond (Paint)
- Kevin Ellis (Costume Fabrication)
- Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryLong ago, the Dark Lord Sauron ensnared nine kings of Men with the gift of Rings. Magical rings these were - Rings of Power - seemingly granting their wearers great foresight and abilities beyond those of mortal Men. But in secret the Dark Lord had crafted a single Ring to rule them all, the One Ring, which he kept for himself. Imbued with his own spirit, the One Ring was a tool of domination, and, by placing it upon his finger, all who wore the lesser Rings, including the Nine, became his slaves.
Now thralls of the Dark Lord, the nine kings have become Ringwraiths, withered, undead, immortal spirits, doomed to serve only the will of their master and bring terror and destruction to those under his power. Empty vassals, devoid of memory or hope, they are mere extensions of Sauron's own spirit, and under his control they scour the lands of Middle-earth for the One Ring of Power. Their search would lead them all the way from Mordor, to the home of Frodo Baggins in the Shire.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.