Email this page to a friend:
Grand Moff Tarkin and I-TO Interrogator Droid Premium Format Figure
The Grand Moff Tarkin Premium Format figure captures every aspect of the Palpatine loyalist with stunning attention to detail. Presented in approximately 1:4 scale, standing 19.5 inches tall, each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Featuring an impressive interrogator droid accessory, and dressed in a detailed fabric costume, the Grand Moff Tarkin Premium Format figure is the perfect addition to any Star Wars display.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 19.5" H (495.3mm) x 8.5" W (215.9mm) x 8.5" L (215.9mm)
15" H (381mm) x 5" W (127mm) x 5" L (127mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 23.00" H (584.2mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 21 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Greg Mowry of Geppetto Productions (Costume Fabrication)
- Joe Allard (Design)
- Seth Rinaldi (Design)
- Jesse Lincoln (Development)
- Adam Smith (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryGrand Moff Tarkin was the Imperial governor of the Outland Regions, and a key figure in the development of the Death Star project. A brilliant and ruthless tactician, Tarkin was a loyal adherent to Emperor Palpatine's vision of the New Order. He saw the Death Star as the ultimate weapon to ensure absolute rule over the galaxy. The power of the battle station's prime weapon was enough to deter any rebellion, he reasoned. To demonstrate the Death Star's power, he destroyed the planet of Alderaan.
Some questioned whether Tarkin's methods were merely bids to aggrandize his own status, in defiance of the Emperor's ultimate goal. The truth will never be known, for Tarkin perished aboard his creation. The Rebel Alliance dared to wage war with the Empire, and targeted a weak spot in the battle station. A proton torpedo volley fired by young Luke Skywalker sealed the station's fate. Tarkin was killed in the resulting explosion.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
"This have better work, Vader...."
Yes it does.....it works really well! The Tarkin PF is awesome! The painting of the eyes look eerie....glassy....brilliant blue in color. Peter Cushing would have been proud of this rendition of his iconic character, Grand Moff Tarkin. The Interrogator Droid is a plus! Very delicate. Use caution!
Posted on Aug 03, 2012 1:05am